The diagram below shows the English city Bristol deals with water pollution Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the English city Bristol deals with water pollution.
Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

A glance at provided diagram reveals the main ways which are used by Bristol city while coping with problems concerning water pollution. It is evident that some of the dirty water joins oceans and rivers without being cleaned.

According to the diagram, dirty water, which is constituted due to human usage, goes in three directions. It is vital to emphasize that those two directions are blended with ocean and river water since merely one direction is sent to sewage treatment plants, where they are fertilized. Resulting clean water is combined with rivers/streams.

In the procedure of creation of clean water for human usage again, river/stream water diverted either to reservoir and then to water treatment plant or directly to the latter destination. Water is cleaned and fresh water is formed in the last step.

All in all, Bristol city does not seem to have great contribution towards the protection of the environment since the majority of dirty water is polluting oceans and rivers.