The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant 150 word

The diagram below shows the process of using water to produce electricity.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (150 word)

The pictures illustrate the process of using water to produce electricity resulted by hydroelectric power generation.

We can see that the sun shines on the sea water, so it makes the sea water evaporate into rain water. Rain water is accommodated and saved in reservoir. Afterward, the rain water is channeled to turbine. Turbine moves and produces high voltage electricity. Next the high voltage is channeled with cabels to transformer station. In here high voltage is changed into lower voltage, afterward it is divided for consumers. From transformer station channeled to general place such as mosque, churches, and hospital. The electricity is channaled through underground cabels. Those cabels make electricity able to be used by people to turn on water pump, turn on washer, and turn on board. So it people are to do activity.

The summary from the picture is water is on energy source of hudroelectric power generation and useful for sociaty, so it can make people easier doing activity everyday.

Sentence: So it people are to do activity.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and people

The summary from the picture is water is on energy source
The summary from the picture is that water is on energy source

Sentence: Next the high voltage is channeled with cabels to transformer station.
Error: cabels Suggestion: cables

Sentence: The electricity is channaled through underground cabels.
Error: cabels Suggestion: cables
Error: channaled Suggestion: channeled

Sentence: Those cabels make electricity able to be used by people to turn on water pump, turn on washer, and turn on board.
Error: cabels Suggestion: cables

Sentence: The summary from the picture is water is on energy source of hudroelectric power generation and useful for sociaty, so it can make people easier doing activity everyday.
Error: hudroelectric Suggestion: ?
Error: sociaty Suggestion: society