the diagram below shows the process off using water to produce electricity summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features

the diagram below shows the process off using water to produce electricity.
summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features.

The picture shows the process of the hydro-electric power generation. According to the picture, there are two process of hydro-electric; the natural process and the mechanical process.

Firstly, the natural process are the condensation and the evaporation process, the detail of natural process, the water is shined by the sun, furthermore the water evaporates into the cloud, and the water which is trapped in the cloud falls down into the dam during the rain process.

Secondly, the rain water loaded in the reservoir flows down to the turbine through the pipe whose valve is the port to control the volume of water. Next, the water crosses pass the pump and is pushed back to the reservoir. Those are the mechanical process step one (the hydraulic pump system).

Lastly, at the beginning of the mechanical process step two, the turbine is the central activities of converting water to electric. The electric energy is derived from spinning of the turbine is sent to the transformer station by the electric tower which is included the high voltage cable system, coming immediately after the process of distribution electric into the transformer station, the electric is channeled to Households, fabrics, Hospitals and Schools, as such costumers.