The diagram shows the cause effect of using fossil fuel to human problem in the world todays.

In the world’s today, the amount of fossil fuel has been reduce until more than 50 percent. There is because the fossil fuel as main of fuel for many of vehicles and factories. A lot of people using vehicles for their necessity to go to work or go somewhere and they are built man factories in the outskirt. There are bring us an effect for our world such as the weather become hotter than before and the climate change. The climate change affect to change the season in the world like length of drought in the farmland. That could make the farmer have poor of harvest and they do not have much money for their life.

With the loss of harvest, many people in the village move to the city with hope they would get proper job and improve their live. In fact, they do not get any jobs so they become jobless. A lot of villagers come to city and make overcrowding and add more population for a number of young people. The effect of that make the amount of crimes increase and become higher every year.

For all of that problem cause many villagers who move to the city will live in slum and dirty place. They will get lack of clean water so it make they get many diseases, for example waterborne diseases, diarrhea, typhus and etc. Moreover, they feel social problem like social inequality with other people because the class of social depend on their wealthy.

Overall, using fossil fuel give a complex problem for human life, start with the climate change until the social problem. Therefore, we have to keep our environment still stable and we can safe it from endangered to continuity our live. As a result, we can get better life and happy in the future.

Sentence: There are bring us an effect for our world such as the weather become hotter than before and the climate change.
Description: The fragment weather become hotter is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: The climate change affect to change the season in the world like length of drought in the farmland.
Description: The fragment change affect to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace affect with verb, past tense

Sentence: That could make the farmer have poor of harvest and they do not have much money for their life.
Description: The fragment have poor of is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace poor with adverb

Sentence: The effect of that make the amount of crimes increase and become higher every year.
Description: The fragment that make the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: For all of that problem cause many villagers who move to the city will live in slum and dirty place.
Description: The fragment problem cause many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace cause with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: They will get lack of clean water so it make they get many diseases, for example waterborne diseases, diarrhea, typhus and etc. Moreover, they feel social problem like social inequality with other people because the class of social depend on their wealthy.
Description: The fragment it make they is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to example and waterborne
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to social and depend

Sentence: Overall, using fossil fuel give a complex problem for human life, start with the climate change until the social problem.
Description: The fragment Overall , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Overall with adverb
Description: The fragment fuel give a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, past tense