The diagram shows how salt is removed from sea water to make it drinkable Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how salt is removed from sea water to make it drinkable.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram shows different stages in the removal of salt from seawater, in order to make water much pure and drinkable.

First of all, salty water is taken by pre-treatment filter from the sea. The water therefore is forced through membrane at high temperature. As a result, impurities and salt are removed from water molecules. Filter backwash and seawater concentrate, which are in turn obtained from first and second stages of process, are then returned to the sea. After that, water is passed through post treatment. Where it is mixed with lime, chlorine and fluoride. Consequently, clean water is obtained. Following this treatment process, pure water then is passing to water-storage. Where it is subsequently send to the integrated water supply system.

In the result, there is much cleaner and pure water in the integrated water supply system because harmful product like salt is removed from the seawater. This ends my report.