This diagrams below show how chocolate is made and how the price of a chocolate bar is divided up among those involved in the process. Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons

That flowchart determines a process of chocolate production by some steps which are needed to make either chocolate bar or semi-consumed product for industry. The description tells about technique of blending the suitable ingredients.

Firstly, cocoa material is ground to make a liquor form beside a residual product that cannot be used anymore. Liquor can directly be distributed to industrial company to be processed more become an eatable chocolate by adding extra sugar, cocoa butter and other ingredients.

The further step, cocoa liquor can be pressed to produce cocoa powder and cocoa butter. Butter form can be useful as one of materials for making chocolate bar. Thus, cocoa powder can be delivered to food industry as additional ingredient for cake, ice cream and other processed foods.

Complexity of chocolate production is suitable with the proportion of price in a chocolate product that has highest percentage. Cost of making ready chocolate by a lot of steps is 37%, higher than other parts of price-breaking down such as supermarket, tax, chocolate company and farmer.

In conclusion, the complexity of chocolate production is balance with the amount of unit cost.

Liquor can directly be distributed to industrial company to be processed more become an eatable chocolate
Liquor can directly be distributed to industrial company to be processed more which will become an eatable chocolate