The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The below diagrams illustrates the life cycle of the silkworm and how to make silk cloth in different stages.

Firstly, eggs are produced by the moth and it takes ten days for each egg to become a silkworm larva that feeds on mulberry leaves. after this it growing up to larva up to 4 to 6 weeks it gives silk thread. And after with in 3-8 days larva produces a cocoon of silk thread around itself. After 16 days it eventually emerge from these cocoons and the life cycle begins again.

Secondly, the production of silk cloth having different stages, first to select the raw material once selected they are boiled in water and the threads cab be separated in unwinding stage. Eace thread is between 300-900 meters long, which means they can twisted together, dyed and then used to produce cloth in the weaving stage.

Finally, the diagrams show that the cocoon stage of the silkworm can be used to produce silk cloth through a very simple process.

Sentence: Secondly, the production of silk cloth having different stages, first to select the raw material once selected they are boiled in water and the threads cab be separated in unwinding stage.
Suggestion: Refer to threads and cab

Sentence: Eace thread is between 300-900 meters long, which means they can twisted together, dyed and then used to produce cloth in the weaving stage.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and twisted

after this it growing up to larva up to 4 to 6
Suggestion: after this it is growing up to larva up to 4 to 6

it eventually emerge from these cocoons
Suggestion: it eventually emerges from these cocoons