The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams below show the life cycle of the silkworm and the stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The schemas below describe both four stages of the life period of the silkworm and the levels in the manufacture of silk cloth.

To begin with, at the first stage moth produces eggs and after 10 days silkworm larva leaves the egg and in order to subsist the larva eats the mulberry leaves. Within 4 or 6 weeks the larva enters silk thread which turns to cocoon between 3 or 8 days. This process lasts 16 days and at the final stage of the life cycle of the silkworm the moth leaves cocoons and commences the new life.

According to the second diagram, the production of silk cloth starts with the selecting of cocoons which is followed by boiling the cocoons in the water. Then the unwinding process begins. As a result of this process, 300-900m long threads are obtained and then these threads are twisted and dyed. At the same time, they can be weaved before they are dyed.