The diagrams below show the site of school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2004Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The diagrams below show the site of school in 2004 and the plan for changes to the school site in 2004
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant

The picture describes the site in 2004 and the planning of school renovation in 2024.

From the first picture, it can be seen that school is located in front of left road and parking area or it is located in the north. Before we enter to school building, we will find car parking and main entrance. There are two school buildings, the first school structure is located in front of main entrance or in the east and the second school structure is located in the south of other structure. Between of them, there is way connected to the sport field in the right. The frame of school in 2004 was able take place for 600 students.

According to second picture, planner of school renovation illustrates that the changing are addition of school building. So, it will be three building of school. The third building is located in old sport field. Likewise, the sport field will be moved to other place. From main entrance, there is way in the right or on the back of school building 2, it connect to sport field and second car park. In this changing, it will be increased the number of students by 400 students from the past time, approximately 1000 pupils.

In conclusion, in changing of school site, there are three big addition: one school building, one parking place, and the measuring of sport field will become smaller than before.

there is way connected to the sport field in the right.
there is a way connecting to the sport field in the right.

was able take place for 600 students.
was able take place for 600 students.

Sentence: According to second picture, planner of school renovation illustrates that the changing are addition of school building.
Description: The fragment addition of school is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: From main entrance, there is way in the right or on the back of school building 2, it connect to sport field and second car park.
Description: The fragment it connect to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace connect with verb, past tense

it will be increased the number of students by 400 students
400 students will be increased