The diagrams below show two methods of using water to produce electricity Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show two methods of using water to produce electricity.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given diagrams show about the two different methods for producing electricity : hydroelectric dam and wave-air generator.

Overall, both of this methods use natural energy, which are water and air, to rotate the spindles in generator which this result in generating electric power.

The first diagram, hydroelectric dam, consists of reservoir, pipe, and generator. The beginning of the process is to open the gate in reservoir to let in the water flow down to generator. The pipe that connects reservoir and generator is made with an angle so that water can flow down easily and speadily. The hard push of water then rotates the turbine and spindle in generator. As a result, this much quick rotation in generator produces an electric power. The electricity are distributed via lines while the water are released into the river.

The second diagram, wave-air generator, uses air waves to help producing electric. This technology consists of two parts : lower chamber and upper chamber. In the upper chamber, there is generator. The process is strated by entering waves through lower chamber to upper chamber. The big, and fast waves make the spindle rotating and the electric is produced. The air then rises through holes in upper chamber.

Sentence: Overall, both of this methods use natural energy, which are water and air, to rotate the spindles in generator which this result in generating electric power.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and methods

Sentence: The electricity are distributed via lines while the water are released into the river.
Description: The fragment The electricity is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: The fragment while the water is not usually followed by are

Sentence: The big, and fast waves make the spindle rotating and the electric is produced.
Description: The word electric is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to electric

Sentence: The pipe that connects reservoir and generator is made with an angle so that water can flow down easily and speadily.
Error: speadily Suggestion: steadily