The diagrams below show two methods of using water to produce electricity Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagrams below show two methods of using water to produce electricity.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These diagrams give information about two ways to produce electricity by using water.

In general, both of these methods are using generator to produce electricity.

The first diagram shows the method which named hydroelectric dam. This method is started by entering the water to dam by crossing gate which able to open and close automatically. There are also width and penstock to speed up the water entering the dam easily. Then, the water turns the turbine and spindle while across and turn them. As a result, spindle rotates in the generator to produce electric energy. Then, water release into river again while electricity is distributed to the power lines.

On the other hand, wave-air generator shows a different method to produce electric power. This method starts by entering the air to the equipment by across the lower chamber. Then, air going up to the upper chamber and turning the spindle in the generator to produce electric energy. After that, air rise outside by crossing the upper chamber door. However, this process could be return by starting from upper chamber and ending to lower chamber.

In short, there are many ways to produce electricity with different equipment.

Sentence: This method is started by entering the water to dam by crossing gate which able to open and close automatically.
Description: The fragment which able to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace able with adverb

Sentence: Then, the water turns the turbine and spindle while across and turn them.
Description: The tag a preposition is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to across and and