Dieting can change a person's life for the better or ruin one's health completely.What's your opinion?

In today's modernized era, many people are facing with a pressing difficulty such as obesity. Overweight is a serious issue that needs to be addressed and individuals are of the view that limit to the amount of food eaten is able to change a person's life for the positive sight and it is the best way of resolving such a fundamental problem.

By and large, there are numerous drawbacks of dieting. Good illustrations of them are anemia, anorexia and gastritis. It is obvious when looking at this examples, that dieting is not the best way to solve the issue of being out of condition. Fitness programmed like brisk walk, jogging and strenuous exercises better tackle with obesity. But there is also something else to consider, doing physical exercises take more time than dieting.

On the other hand, dieting has various benefits, too. Evidence for this is provided by loosing the weight quickly. Being on the diet helps to get into shape faster than any kind of sports facilities.

Nowadays, there are different types of dieting. The important thing is to choose one of them that fits you better and will not harm your organism. You can be either vegetarian or lacto-vegetarian. Choosing the type of dieting fully depends on you. Also, you may just not to eat after 6 p.m. as many people do. This type of limit to amount of food eaten will not cause any damages to body.

To sum up, if you look at both sides of the argument, it is obvious, that dieting can change people's life for the better and keeps fit the body, so that person could feel himself/herself confident without ruining someone's health.

Sentence: In today's modernized era, many people are facing with a pressing difficulty such as obesity.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to difficulty and such

Sentence: It is obvious when looking at this examples, that dieting is not the best way to solve the issue of being out of condition.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and examples