A different range of technology available increases the gap between the rich and the poor people. Do you agree or disagree?

Many technologies appear every month. We can see that the technology development is moving very fast. Even though the price of the technology tends to be cheaper, some brands still keep the price high. One of the reasons why the technology producer keeps the price high is to keep it exclusive for a certain group of people. Rich people like to use exclusive goods in their life, and a different range of technology spark a debate, is it increasing the gap between the rich and the less fortunate people? In my opinion, I agree that the difference can increase the gap between the rich and the less fortunate people.

It is inevitable that the economic law is almost applied everywhere. If people want a better stuff, people have to pay more, and vice versa. New technology is also like that, if people want a newer technology in the market, people have to dig their pocket deeper in some occasion. It will be no problem for the rich people, because they do not think much about the price. They have much money to buy an expensive stuff. Rich people can use their own new technology to be brought on the street, as long as they not break the rule. Moreover, people are living in a democratic country, so the others have to respect everyone.

The less fortunate people are absolutely cannot afford a better range of technology like the rich does. Even though money is the biggest different difference that separates the two sides, it does not mean that the less fortunate people have no chance to use technology. There are choices for alternative technology, even though the quality is not same. At least, they have to wait for the right time until the price decreased.

My conclusion, the gap between the rich and poor people can increase, because the rich people can afford many kinds of technology that less fortunate people cannot. And in my opinion it is alright, nobody has to be worry as long as the technology still used in positive way.

Sentence: The less fortunate people are absolutely cannot afford a better range of technology like the rich does.
Description: The fragment 'are absolutely cannot afford' is rare