Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately Do you agree or disagree Give reasons for your answer

Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.
Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately.
Do you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer.

Students displaying disruptive behaviors tend to pose a challenge for their more studious peers as well as the teaching staff. While allocating them to different classrooms may provide some temporary relief to both groups, this may not be in the best interest of all students and society.

On one side, by placing disturbing students in the care of a separate teacher, the obedient students are less likely to be negatively affected by the disobedient ones. Hence, cases of bullying or of model students mirroring the pranks of their mischievous classmates would be less frequent. Moreover, teachers have the opportunity to tailor their teaching materials to the abilities and personalities of their classes. In turn, this is more likely to contribute to an effective and efficient learning process for both types of students.

However, by implementing class streaming, schools may be impeding the social skills of their students. Indeed children should learn to cope with the tumultuous traits of others since they are likely to face similar situations as adults.

Furthermore, labeling children as ‘bad’ from a young age may inflict a social stigma which may be hard to discard as they grow up. This may explain why certain schools are infamous for churning out criminals and unproductive workers despite their attempts at employing the most qualified teachers or enrolling well-behaved students. In a sense, the process of grouping students tends to perpetuate inequalities within our society as, over time, students unwillingly conform to the reputation bestowed upon them by adults. In the long run, this system fails to draw the best out of people, especially those considered to be noisy and disobedient.

To conclude, class streaming may not be the best approach to deal with naughty students. Instead, attempts should be made at understanding the circumstances which initially triggered these unpleasant behaviors. Thus, by tackling the problem at its roots, the most ideal outcome can be achieved for all parties involved.

Sentence: In the long run, this system fails to draw the best out of people, especially those considered to be noisy and disobedient.
Description: The fragment those considered to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace considered with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts