Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately Do you agree or disagree

Disruptive school students have a negative influence on others.
Students who are noisy and disobedient should be grouped together and taught separately.
Do you agree or disagree?

Today at schools, some pupils are disobedient and behave badly this could entail many negative effects. Therefore, some measures should be resorted in order to reduce this problem. It is believed, that rebellious students have to be isolated and study apart from others. In my perspective, such opinion seems rather doubtful due to this method may have some drawbacks.

Nowadays, protested and noisy students would take its toll not only on their own schooling, but on others as well. Some people argue that, in order to improve this situation such students have to be culled and taught apart. However, this method has many disadvantages. First, it would be very difficult for teachers to train quite number of uncontrolled students. As a result, those students obtain poor education to some extent, that in future would negatively affect society in whole. In addition, assemble only undisciplined pupils without ordinary ones, could deprive them from opportunity to change, cause there won't be any exemplars. Moreover, psychologists maintain that dividing students by their characteristics might impact their self-esteem. Therefore, I admit the fact that such way is not only inefficient but also exacerbate situation in many cases.

On the other hand, gathering rebellious students together and taught separately would benefit other normal students by enabling them to concentrate more on study and consequently lead to their progress in it. Nonetheless, this method contributes only ordinary students, in that case it can not be considered as the good one.

In conclusion, I do not agree with discussed solution of problem with disruptive students, and I believe that there are many other ways that could replace it, namely strict rules and penalties at schools including expulsion.

Sentence: Nonetheless, this method contribute only ordinar students, in this case it can not be considered as the good one.
Description: The fragment method contribute only is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contribute with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: In my perspestive, such opinion seems rather doubtful due to this method may have some drawbacks.
Error: perspestive Suggestion: perspective

Sentence: As a result, thise students obtain poor education to some extent, that in future would negatively affect society in whole.
Error: thise Suggestion: those

Sentence: In addition, assemble only undisciplined pupils without ordinar ones, could deprive them from opportunity to change, cause there won't be any examplars.
Error: examplars Suggestion: examples
Error: ordinar Suggestion: ordinary

Sentence: Therefore, I admit the fact that such way is not only unefficient but also exacebrate situation in many cases.
Error: exacebrate Suggestion: exacerbate
Error: unefficient Suggestion: inefficient

Error: ordinar Suggestion: ordinary

These sentences 'Nowadays, protested and noisy students would take its toll not only on their own schooling, but on others as well. Some people argue that, in order to improve this situation such students have to be culled and taught apart. However, this method has many disadvantages.' are repetitive to the first paragraph.