You are hereWith divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally, it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be.Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it.

With divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally, it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be.Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it.

Ghoul Azizkhan's picture

By Ghoul Azizkhan - Posted on 19 March 2013

With divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally, it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be.
Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it.

The world in 21th century is unarguably undergoing unprecedented gargantuan alterations including both positive and negative ones and this is occurring even in relationship inside families simultaneously. Since striking rates of divorces are being observed they are unquestionably thwarting family cohesion and family solidarity have been nearly vanished in the short term. This essay will elaborate on potential effects of this trend and offer some feasible solutions.

Demise of family harmony is evaluated to provoke manifold negative influences on social lives. Most importantly, more and more numbers of children are remaining fatherless or motherless and brought up in single parent families where children might not be able to cope with lack of parent support. Upbringing a child in single parent family is unmanageable issue in which inadequate discipline and behavior of children will ensue, as it cannot be necessarily given to children by merely one mother or father. Consequently, those children are not expected to be well-behaved and this will provoke involvement in crime and drug addiction simply due to lack of discipline. Family breakdowns are therefore enormous threat to future generations especially when families with children get divorced.

Providing perfect adequate solutions for negative outcomes of family breakdowns is not predominantly feasible. However, some potential preventing policies might be beneficial. For instance, families have to be dissuaded from divorcing and encouraged consider about negative influences of them on children’s future lives in due course. Meanwhile, government is also required to promote families and tackle destructive influences and reasons, which spoil family solidarity, in order to solve them.

To summarize, one can conclude that family breakdowns have enormous potential to affect family members, notably children, negatively. While searching for solutions, both government and family have to seek to save families from breaking as it requires joint efforts.

Taking care of children is one of the most important jobs in society. All mothers and fathers should be required to take childcare training courses. Do you agree or disagree? Do Van Trai
Some people think that the government should pay one of the parents of very young children to stay at home to look after their children.What do you think would be the advantages and disadvantages of this policy? Eric john
Write a letter to you supervisor asking for a one-day leave, so that you could help your friend. In your letter- Describe the problem of your friend.- Say how you are going to help him/her.- Suggest how you will complete work tasks on the requested date marzieh
Nowadays doctors can become very rich. Maybe they should not focus on profitable activities such as plastic surgery or looking after rich patients and concentrate more on patient’s health, no matter how rich they are? Neeshiya Fernando
Many newspapers and magazines feature stories about the private lives of famous people. We know what they eat, where they buy their clothes and who they love. We also often see pictures of them in private situations.Is it appropriate for a magazine or new falks405
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? Sekar Hanafi
The chart below shows the amount spent on six consumer goods in four European countries.write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. friday1004
The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age. fialka
Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today's society. To what extend do you agree or disagree. shirin
Some people think a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adult. Discuss both these view and give your own opinion. cut muftia keumala

Water is a natural resource thatshould always be free.Governments should ban the saleof bottled water.To what extent doyou agree or disagree? drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision-making positions in governments; others, however, disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. devabe2005 IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
Universities should accept equal number of male and female student in every subject.To what extent di yiu agree or disagree ? dhruv546 IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that national sport teams and individual men and women who represent their country should be financially supported by the government. Others think they should be funded by non-government ways (such as business, scholarship). What is yo Hao IELTS Writing Task II
Some say that young people are not suitable for decision making positions in governments; others however disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. Blackgold IELTS Writing Task II
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Writing Task 1-Write at least 150 words. The graphs below give information about computer ownership as a percentage of thepopulation between 2002 and 2010, and by level of education for the years 2002 and2010.Summarise the information by selecting and rep amelia IELTS
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples fro Bustanul Arifin IELTS

Essay topic:Most of big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and example. Miachel IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views xizon7777 IELTS Writing Task II
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. raman nmbrbar sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
When international media (including movies, fashion shows, advertisements and other TV programmes) convey the same messages to the global audience, people argue that the expansion of international media has negative impacts on cultural diversity. What is skeet sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Transport Modes in a European City 1960-2000 djongiskhan IELTS Writing Task I
The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Performance of four different sectors in India between 2000 to 2010 simranvirk sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task I
Nowadays movies and computer games containing violence are very popular. Some people believe that they have negative effect on the society and should be banned, others, however, believe that it is harmless entertainment. Discuss both vies and give your ow lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. xizon7777 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The diagram below shows the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce to reliable forecasts. agienugroho91 sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some people think that it is beneficial for students to go to private schools, but other people think that it can have a negative effect. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinions. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in a separate school. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answers a lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: For instance, families have to be dissuaded from divorcing and encouraged consider about negative influences of them on children's future lives in due course.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to encouraged and consider

More words, higher marks.