Essay topics: With divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally, it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be.
Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it.
The world in 21th century is unarguably undergoing unprecedented gargantuan alterations including both positive and negative ones and this is occurring even in relationship inside families simultaneously. Since striking rates of divorces are being observed they are unquestionably thwarting family cohesion and family solidarity have been nearly vanished in the short term. This essay will elaborate on potential effects of this trend and offer some feasible solutions.
Demise of family harmony is evaluated to provoke manifold negative influences on social lives. Most importantly, more and more numbers of children are remaining fatherless or motherless and brought up in single parent families where children might not be able to cope with lack of parent support. Upbringing a child in single parent family is unmanageable issue in which inadequate discipline and behavior of children will ensue, as it cannot be necessarily given to children by merely one mother or father. Consequently, those children are not expected to be well-behaved and this will provoke involvement in crime and drug addiction simply due to lack of discipline. Family breakdowns are therefore enormous threat to future generations especially when families with children get divorced.
Providing perfect adequate solutions for negative outcomes of family breakdowns is not predominantly feasible. However, some potential preventing policies might be beneficial. For instance, families have to be dissuaded from divorcing and encouraged consider about negative influences of them on children’s future lives in due course. Meanwhile, government is also required to promote families and tackle destructive influences and reasons, which spoil family solidarity, in order to solve them.
To summarize, one can conclude that family breakdowns have enormous potential to affect family members, notably children, negatively. While searching for solutions, both government and family have to seek to save families from breaking as it requires joint efforts.
- The graphs provide information about worldwide energy consumption, the countries with oil reserves and the world oil prices from 2000 to 2025. Summarize the following information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where rele (65)
- Some people feel that legal age at which people can marry should be at least 21.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (75)
- Some people say that it would be better if the majority of people worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? (85)
- Meat production requires relatively more than crop production. Some people think that as land is becoming scarce, world’s meat consumption should be reduced.What measures could be taken to reduce world’s meat consumption? What kinds of problems might meas (56)
- Modern technology has made it easier for individuals to download copyrighted music and books from Internet for no charge.To what extend is this a positive or a negative development? (85)
- As children become adults, their social behavior changes in some ways.What are the main differences between young children’s social behavior and that of adults. To what extend are the changes that took place good? (69.52379999999999)
- Some people say that because many people are living much longer the age which people retire from work should be raised considerably.To what extend do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Many people believe that educational standards have declined in recent times, particularly in the areas of literacy and numeracy.Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it. (70)
- Many people believe that educational standards have declined in recent times, particularly in the areas of literacy and numeracy.Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it. (90)
- the countries can survive without relationship with other nations. Do you agree or not? (75)