With divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it

With divorce rates and family breakdowns increasing globally, it is generally accepted that families today are not as close as they used to be.
Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it.

The world in 21th century is unarguably undergoing unprecedented gargantuan alterations including both positive and negative ones and this is occurring even in relationship inside families simultaneously. Since striking rates of divorces are being observed they are unquestionably thwarting family cohesion and family solidarity have been nearly vanished in the short term. This essay will elaborate on potential effects of this trend and offer some feasible solutions.

Demise of family harmony is evaluated to provoke manifold negative influences on social lives. Most importantly, more and more ...

Sentence: For instance, families have to be dissuaded from divorcing and encouraged consider about negative influences of them on children's future lives in due course.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to encouraged and consider

More words, higher marks.