Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life Discuss the advantages that a good education can have on your future Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life

Do good exam results at school or college guarantee success in life?
Discuss the advantages that a good education can have on your future.
Do you believe that studying hard will bring a better life?

Education and a great life are a couple essential thing for some people. It is the reason why parents always force their children to achieve good grades at school. However, I believe that well-educated and well-qualified person without doing efforts are impossible to do part of a great life.

For Japanese students, great exam result in mathematics is a main term if they want to reach a reward in school. The taste of competition in school is quite hard and pupils have to concern about what they should do to develop their ability. Mark own homework is a way for students to avoid a mistake, for instance. Moreover, school gives a responsibility for teachers to deliver a material and gives a hand for children who need additional class to make problem clear. However, mathematics is not giving guarantee to compete in the globalization.

According to a research Japan has reached better record in terms of average mathematical attainment than England and Wales. It is an evident that study hard will be a gate to be the best in the purpose. On the other hand, some people succeed without a degree, because they have a natural ability, efforts and fortune from God.

Take one example from Bill Gates who is the owner of Microsoft Company is a success entrepreneur who left from school in the early period. He did not pass from university, but he took a good decision to establish a business. Efforts and natural ability are needed if people want to get much money and become role model. However, a sound of well-educated and well-qualified are so close with people who obtain well pay of their work. People argue that who has high education will contrast with attitudes and qualifications.

Clearly, attitudes and qualifications are quite important for people who want to get a great future. Sometimes these are a reflection of behavior when people still studied in school. However, when people used to study in school repetitively boring lesson and learning the facts of failed, but good achievement in the past helps people in work.

a couple essential thing for some people.
a couple of essential things for some people.

Sentence: Mark own homework is a way for students to avoid a mistake, for instance.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Mark and own

Sentence: Sometimes these are a reflection of behavior when people still studied in school.
Description: The fragment a reflection of is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is