Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so Give example and reasons to support

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Give example and reasons to support.

Today’s children are tomorrow’s citizens. It is the responsibility of the parents to bring them up as useful citizens. It is a hot debatable subject whether children should take part in the household chores or not. However, I strongly believe that parents should encourage them to participate in small household works.

To begin with, there are so many benefits in helping parents. Firstly, it will be a blessing for their parents. Presently, in most of the nuclear families, both parents are obliged to go out for work. As a result, parents will be so busy in dividing and adjusting their time between work and family. If children help their parents, it will be a great relief for them. They can get more spare time to spend with their childrens’ other needs such as helping in their home works or even going out with them.

Additionally, these helping children, even in their young life are able to take care of themselves, thus they are more responsible and independent. For instance, if they know where the food is kept and how to serve it, it will be favorable for them as it avoids feeling hungry in the absence of their parents. This makes them more responsible to handle the food, which is prepared by their parents. Parents also will be happy as their children become independent, the bonding between the family members will grow stronger. Furthermore, they learn the value of people who do it, the difficulties associated with the job.

Apart from this, these small skills help to improve their self-confidence and personality. If the child knows how to cook their favorite snaks, it will increase their self-confidence. In their future life, undoubtedly, it will play a critical role in managing their time. As they know how to prepare food from their early childhood, they can even master in it as years pass by. There will not be the need of anybody’s help or assistance to fulfill their basic needs. This will certainly boost their personality and time management.

To conclude, doing household jobs helps children to grow into independent, self confident and attentive person who respect their parents. Therefore, I strongly feel that children should help their household works when they are able to do it.

Sentence: To conclude, doing household jobs helps children to grow into independent, self confident and attentive person who respect their parents.
Description: The word respect is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to respect

Sentence: If the child knows how to cook their favorite snaks, it will increase their self-confidence.
Error: snaks Suggestion: ?

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts