Do you agree or disagree with the following statement ? English courses are the best solution for improving English than School. Use specific reasons and examples to support you answer.

Estimates of the number of languages in the world that are used by human to communicate in the daily activity where the best language in this era is English. It is true that English is particularly important than the other languages. It is because English is the second spoken language in the world,so it is not extremely surprising that a lot of people learn about it. Studying English uses two methods namely: English Courses and School. Many adult s choose school to improve their children’s English while I believe that English Courses are the good solution to increase English.
“School is a good choice to study English” ,it is the statement by some people. They believe that School can guide the students to be the best in the future. It will be a strong reason to keep studying in the school because school is part of government’s policies which have a curriculum to teach their pupils. In the school,there are a lot of subjects that must be learned by students such as biology,chemistry,physics,economics and so on. School also has many scholarships to help pupils in their school that will be given by the government.
On the other hand, a lot of people prefer English Courses to improve their English. They have opinion which will be a strong reasons that will answer “why they choose English Courses”. First reason is English Courses more competent to teach than school because English Courses only have one subject to be studied,it is better than school that has many lessons which must be learned by pupils. English Courses have extremely methods to teach their pupils in the study systems which make different class for one lessons,especially for English,such as; writing,speaking,conversation and memorizing. English Courses more effective and efficient than study in the School.
In my conclusion,English is international language which has to handle by people when they want to make relation with foreign countries. It is cannot inevitable that the best place to study English is English Courses which have a lot of facilities that will support in the study for their students.

Sentence: English Courses have extremely methods to teach their pupils in the study systems which make different class for one lessons,especially for English,such as; writing,speaking,conversation and memorizing.
Description: The fragment have extremely methods is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace extremely with adjective

It is cannot inevitable that
It is inevitable that