Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents arethe best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to supportyour answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer.

My family is the best teacher in my life. They touch us about all of like attitude, talk etc. I will be chosen agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers. I will try to support my answere about with some reasons and examples.

First of all, as we know that our relatives is the first time tutor on my life. Family learned us about utter, they have manner to make us can be spoken. For example, when we was children their train us to talk. The purpose we gave about it, it is only converse with the other people. It is very important when we are born in this earth.

However, family have obligation like responsibility. For instance, we got a sick our parents always accompany us went to hospital. On the same way, they have been given us support tools and we can using every day, such as motorcycle, clothes, smartphone etc. they gave it to us because they thought that is momentous to be needed by their children. So, family always want to impart the best.

Moreover, family want to look at their children to become smart and deligent. They have been provided about knowledge because we require real teachers who can be attention is withdrawing. There are a few lesson as if biology, chemistry, sociology etc. family will be done whatever for us because they just want to seek us success.

To sum up, in my opinion we are family will be sacrificed who was having is a kind people because they have been loving us and we have to be grateful . We possess great parents and they always be patience when they are dealing with us.

Sentence: They touch us about all of like attitude, talk etc. I will be chosen agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers.
Description: The word like is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to like

Sentence: For example, when we was children their train us to talk.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to was and children
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to train and us

Sentence: For instance, we got a sick our parents always accompany us went to hospital.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to sick and our
Description: The fragment us went to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace went with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: On the same way, they have been given us support tools and we can using every day, such as motorcycle, clothes, smartphone etc. they gave it to us because they thought that is momentous to be needed by their children.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and using

Sentence: Moreover, family want to look at their children to become smart and deligent.
Description: The fragment family want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: I will try to support my answere about with some reasons and examples.
Error: answere Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: deligent Suggestion: diligent