Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think that polygamy would make women happiness. Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Some people think that polygamy would make women happiness. Use specific reasons and examples to support your
answer

Several people believe that marriage is union between man and woman. If man has wife more one wife, it is polygamy. It had become famous in this era. I will totally agree with the statement that polygamy has many benefits, and I give you some justifications about that statement.

First of all, several societies want to do polygamy. Because they believe having many children, they will have happiness. In 2014, Mr. smith is the man who have many wives. He is from America, and he has been family for ten-year. He also owns nine-wives even thought he has numerous children, he can be shared him time for his children and wives. So, he believes polygamy going to bring happiness for their wives/family.

Also, there are many men, who are able to be married more than one-women, they want to help women. As we know that there are numerous women who are single-parent in this earth. So, men have to help woman that is single-parent such as inviting them to be married with men. As a result, there is not women who become single-parent. Thus, this is the other advantages from polygamy.

Finally, polygamy is way to get positive advantage. For an illustration, a younger girl who does not have husband, and we are going to invite her to be married. I believe certainly the woman happiness because there is a man who wants to accept her again. There are many ways to make women happiness, the one of manner is polygamy.

In a nutshell, I deliberate both of women will be happiness when a man wants to be invitation to marry and polygamy.

Sentence: There are many ways to make women happiness, the one of manner is polygamy.
Suggestion: Refer to women and happiness

Sentence: In a nutshell, I deliberate both of women will be happiness when a man wants to be invitation to marry and polygamy.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to I and deliberate

marriage is union
marriage is a union

If man has wife more one wife,
If man has more than one wife,

he believes polygamy going to bring happiness for their wives/family.
he believes polygamy is going to bring happiness for their wives/family.

Finally, polygamy is way to get positive advantage.
Finally, polygamy is a way to get positive advantage.