Do You Agree or Disagree The Parents are The Best Teacher For Children

I agree that the parents are the best teacher for children because they are the best example in our daily. Teacher is human a give education or knowledge for children in the school, but in the house, we have the parents can be a teacher. At the school, I have a teacher who I am wonder, but for me the parents are the best teacher because my parents teach to speak, to walk, to eat, learn for the life and everything I cannot from school.

However, my mother teach me the meaning of be patient, kind to person, and to be honest. She teach me when I procure the sustenance from the God, we should give for other people who they are need. My mother is the kind person. Also, she imparts me how to treat the kind for other. My mother is the lovely person. She is still love to her children at the fact the child make the problem. From it, I learn if we are loved to be honest for human though the problem with me, the problem will forget because we love the human to be honest.

Moreover, my father though me to struggle for the hard life. He is hard work for family. My father is never give up for search the money to the family and not ever weary to teach for thank God. Even though, he is always warning to be kind person and do not be lazier. My father is though me how the family is important then everything.

Many knowledge or education we can learn from the teacher in the actual of life. In spite of, we can do that in our life. They are always not ever forget to pray for us. So, we should pray for the parents too.

Sentence: Teacher is human a give education or knowledge for children in the school, but in the house, we have the parents can be a teacher.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to human and a

Sentence: At the school, I have a teacher who I am wonder, but for me the parents are the best teacher because my parents teach to speak, to walk, to eat, learn for the life and everything I cannot from school.
Description: The word wonder is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to wonder
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and from

Sentence: However, my mother teach me the meaning of be patient, kind to person, and to be honest.
Description: The fragment mother teach me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, past tense

Sentence: She teach me when I procure the sustenance from the God, we should give for other people who they are need.
Description: The fragment She teach me is rare

Sentence: In spite of, we can do that in our life.
It is wrong to have a complete sentence after 'despite' or 'in spite of'.

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar