draw backs of news paper and benifits of news paper

In this rampant age of globlization, the life style of people is gaining ground very swiftly in 21st century.as we know reading news paper is lucrative for us as we are attched to the world as well as we know about whats happening around in our country. it has darker side too. here I would like to agree with this statement with my own perception

To set in, there are numerous point to suppourt first and foremost, reading news paper we collect all information about our country or other nations as we know which counrty have gud relation or which one has bad.As a result, people update their knowledge.more over,people get knowledge about new high technology universities, colleges, school which one is best for people in this yet era.

further emphasizing on my point of view, some news paper offer to people job and vacancies such as it advertisement in different fields as some people are unemploye they get some job to survive their life.

on the other hand there are ample of draw backs of reading news paper first and foremost,news paper print fake news about our country leader and so on which is directly effect on our young generation. more over some news paer print adult pictureswhich is also effect on our childrens.

in a nut shull after doing a great deals of thought and delibrations i would like to say both of them have their own significance. in short word merits of reading news paper is over way to demerits.

Sentence: In this rampant age of globlization, the life style of people is gaining ground very swiftly in 21st century.as we know reading news paper is lucrative for us as we are attched to the world as well as we know about whats happening around in our country. it has darker side too. here I would like to agree with this statement with my own perception
Error: attched Suggestion: attached

Sentence: To set in, there are numerous point to suppourt first and foremost, reading news paper we collect all information about our country or other nations as we know which counrty have gud relation or which one has bad.As a result, people update their knowledge.more over,people get knowledge about new high technology universities, colleges, school which one is best for people in this yet era.
Error: suppourt Suggestion: support
Error: counrty Suggestion: country
Error: gud Suggestion: ?

Sentence: on the other hand there are ample of draw backs of reading news paper first and foremost,news paper print fake news about our country leader and so on which is directly effect on our young generation. more over some news paer print adult pictureswhich is also effect on our childrens.
Error: paer Suggestion: ?
Error: childrens Suggestion: children
Error: pictureswhich Suggestion: picture which

Sentence: in a nut shull after doing a great deals of thought and delibrations i would like to say both of them have their own significance. in short word merits of reading news paper is over way to demerits.
Error: delibrations Suggestion: deliberations
Error: shull Suggestion: ?

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.