Economic growth helps to improve the standard of living. However, some researches show that people in developing countries are happy with this trend, whilest people in developed countries are not happy about it. Explain why do you think about it?

Economic growth is the scale of progress and prosperity of any nation. For that national leaders are organizing somany programmes. Some are fruitful, while others are failing. However, ecomonic growth improves the standard of is still debatable.

Economic growth depends upon the growth of industries, agriculture, and business. Finance is the back bone of all these developments. Taxes are the main sources of Governments' income. However, the prime duty of these institutions are to reduce the sufferings and provide basic living standards like, basic education, food and medicines for poor people. The Governments can give this money for sectors like initiating new businesses and so on, too. Undoubtedly it will generate new job oppertunites, relieve unemployment and thus improves the living standard of the people, if they/are skillled. Ultimately these uplifts can be felt all sectors of the society, and the country.

On the other hand, in developed countries the infrastructure and basic living standards are already established. Thus maintances only needed there. Furthermore, the number of poor people also less in developed nations compaired to developing nations. Rich nations have skilled labor, but less oppertunities to use it. Allocating money to start new industries and businesses, than new basic developments, will help these educated people to grasp job offers. On the contrary, in poor nations their priorites are, food, shelter, or medicine. Somany people are dieing due to lack of these facilites there. In this conditions if Goverments uses their limited money for industrial developments, there will not be any use, rather than wasting the money. Because people are not even educated to enjoy the up coming job offers.

To conclude, according to the phynancial condtion of the country and it's people,Goverments should organize their money. Then only it will be beficial for the people. So I do agree with the given statment after analyzing both sides.

Sentence: In this conditions if Goverments uses their limited money for industrial developments, there will not be any use, rather than wasting the money.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and conditions
Description: The fragment Goverments uses their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace uses with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: For that national leaders are organizing somany programmes.
Error: somany Suggestion: so many

Sentence: However, ecomonic growth improves the standard of is still debatable.
Error: ecomonic Suggestion: economic

Sentence: Undoubtedly it will generate new job oppertunites, relieve unemployment and thus improves the living standard of the people, if they/are skillled.
Error: skillled Suggestion: skilled
Error: oppertunites Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: Thus maintances only needed there.
Error: maintances Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, the number of poor people also less in developed nations compaired to developing nations.
Error: compaired Suggestion: compared

Sentence: Rich nations have skilled labor, but less oppertunities to use it.
Error: oppertunities Suggestion: opportunities

Sentence: On the contrary, in poor nations their priorites are, food, shelter, or medicine.
Error: priorites Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Somany people are dieing due to lack of these facilites there.
Error: dieing Suggestion: diving
Error: facilites Suggestion: facilities

Sentence: To conclude, according to the phynancial condtion of the country and it's people,Goverments should organize their money.
Error: condtion Suggestion: condition
Error: phynancial Suggestion: physical

Sentence: Then only it will be beficial for the people.
Error: beficial Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So I do agree with the given statment after analyzing both sides.
Error: statment Suggestion: statement

Avg. Sentence Length: 13.478 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater

This essay is a little bit out of topic. You may talk what is the price for Economic growth, for example: more pollution, more sufferings.