Education is the single most important factor in the development of a country Do you agree

Education is the single most important factor in the development of a country. Do you agree?

The advance progression of a nation is depends on the one of the most significant element which is academic knowledge. Although some people argue that there are many other circumstances are involve in country development than education. However, I believe the only education is the most crucial point that helps in to grow well-being of a country. As will be now discussed.

To begin with education is the key role in a life. It shows the people surrounding and helps to get decisions. Actually education moulds the person’s life. Therefore, it is important to have a good education to a country....

Sentence: The advance progression of a nation is depends on the one of the most significant element which is academic knowledge.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and depends

Sentence: Because the only well-educated society can carries the county to maximum level of development.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and carries