[ Education ]Some people think all children learning history in school is important. Others think learning subjects that are more relevant to life is important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

[ Education ]
Some people think all children learning history in school is important. Others think learning subjects that are more relevant to life is important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

With the ever-increasing initiatives of holistic education, whether history is more prominent for children to learn or practical subjects are more important for them to be taught has become a widely debated topic. While many believe that students should learn history rather than subjects related to life, others maintain that the latter is more worthy for children to study. Given that learning subjects related to life benefits the whole society at large, I side with the view that subjects relevant to life is more important than history.

In terms of interests, some children may be interested...