Elderly population has been a steadily increasing trend in many cultures. Is it a positive or negative trend?

The world as a whole and industrialized countries in particular, are moving through a demographic transition to 'greyer' societies. Some people think this greying population can be detrimental to the society whether others view this as an positive trend. In this essay, I am going to discuss both sides of the argument.

Several areas in the community will be be benefited from the surge in numbers of elderly adult. Volunteering is regarded as one measure of social capital and thus an indicator of healthy civil society. Elderly population can play an important role in the field of volunteering ...

Sentence: Several areas in the community will be be benefited from the surge in numbers of elderly adult.
Description: The fragment be be contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: Grand parenting has become an important social role which not only benefits grandparents themselves, but also it appears to benefit grandchildren substantially.
Description: not only ... but also ... is not used properly

Sentence: As people gets older, their likelihood of participating in economic growth tend to decrease.
Description: The fragment people gets older is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gets with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The fragment growth tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense

Sentence: I think our aim including people and government should be to ensure that persons everywhere are able to age with security and dignity and to continue to participate in their societies with full rights.
Description: The word age is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to age