As English is now the world language and an essential skill in business, English language instruction should begin in kindergarten.'To what extent do you agree or disagree?Present your ideas and opinions with examples where necessary.

Nowadays many people all over the world except those whose first language is English are wishing to know it as native speakers do. And I think the most common reason for this is that English these days is the world language. That is why many people believe that learning English should be started in kindergarten. I totally agree with this, so some positive sides of learning English as a foreign language starting from the kindergarten would be introduced in this essay.

First of all, it is well known fact that children have more broad memory that adults do. That is why learning the basis of any foreign language starting from early ages is more useful, easy and interesting. It is very amazing and exiting to learn something by watching cartoons, playing videogames and reading colorful articles, rather than doing boring exercises, isn’t it?! Even these days many adults use this method in order to remember something. Secondly, learning something from early childhood could broad a child’s mind and improve his memory. Furthermore, he would become interested in English culture and history. So as a result there would be more than one benefit. And finally, for me personally the most important point of early learning is that it will bring many opportunities afterwards.

Let me give an example from my personal experience. I started to attend English classes 11 years ago. The way teacher taught us was really amazing. I can easily say that without those early studies, now I got no interest in learning English.

To conclude, to my way of thinking it’s crucially important to learn English as early as possible, because then there will be no interest.

Sentence: Nowadays many people all over the world except those whose first language is English are wishing to know it as native speakers do.
Suggestion: you may re-write this sentence

Sentence: First of all, it is well known fact that children have more broad memory that adults do.
Suggestion: ...it is a well known fact...