Even though doctors all over the world agree that fast food is bad for people's health, more and more people are eating it. Why are more people eating fast food? What can be done about this problem?

Scientific analyses have shown that the food produced from meat-related production in a few seconds has negative effects on the body health of human. People especially teenagers however have opposite ideas about this sort of food product. There are some reasons to explain why people are strict fan of fast food.

To being with, the modern lifestyle has changed people’s opinion about the kind of nutrition who eat often. It can be seen that the majority of people now have sedentary lifestyle instead of active lifestyle. They prefer to recline more time in front of the TV and eat junk food. Fu...

Sentence: Secondly, the level of health and growth in societies would be increased provided that government and local council pay more attention to people's health by get restrict range of permission to the fast food shops that are complicated with essential standards.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to by and get

Sentence: Finally, if people reduce time of their work and attempt to spend more time with their children, they could obtained more energy to make a step-by-step plan for their daily regular food.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to could and obtained