Everybody should be allowed admission to university study programs regardless of their level of academic ability.agree or disagree?Give reasons and example.

In this modern era which college is a bridge to obtain a bright future career, in the reason to enter the way, every student has the right to allow admission in university without considering their academic ability level. Hence, there are two possibilities, fail risk or success opportunity.

Indonesia as one of the biggest nations in Asia faces a problem to compose, a near policy to permit all students enter the high institute as their desire. A current regulation major in high school is one border which is hampering the pupils to choose a major in some faculties. Apropos to Ministry of Education, the social major graduates do not excused to take science course due to the governments believe that most of them difficult to improve academic skill. The difference between science and social cannot be deniable to blush the student college’s brain. Those factors might bring stress which become a mistake regarding the data explained to the learners to resign from classes.

On the other hand, the flexible new undergraduate standard can open a new option to a lot of social subjects to take science and engineer as a new study place. The students do not have to worry when they have capabilities to join regarding numerous cases based on History of Scientist tells a researcher start learned about physic after receive bachelor of economic but he became a great scientist because he found a theory.

As well, freedom admission will contribute to begin affair competition among all teenagers and youngsters in Indonesia, a race to proof an ordinary input might transform to a spectacular output. When the rules no longer sieve the chair with very specifics requirement, the talented student will has a way to enter the university as a lack knowledge subject, therefore become a tremendous pupils.

Conclusively, even though, limitation is needed to avert student go to wrong academic path, the more appropriate way is to crush the border to give balance option.