The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

The exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossil fuels should be the most important global priority today.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Fossil fuels are considered one of the biggest energy on Earth but classified as nonrenewable energy. The energy could be extinct at anytime, therefore it needs some real actions from all countries. By looking at the limited resource of fossil fuels in the world and damages to natural environment, I concur that further researches for suitable alternative energy are supposed to be the main project now.

First and foremost, the supply of the fuels has been decreasing in contrast of the consumption. It is common sense that price of the world fuels goes up everyday because it becomes rare nowadays. In Indonesia, for instance, the governments try to increase the price in order to prevent people using them excessive. Furthermore , the current source of fossil fuels will not be sufficient to cover world’s needs.

Secondly, Products of fossil fuels bring negative effects to environment, such as: pollution and global warming. The consumption of fuels harm all organisms, including animals. It is known that the energy is not only used for vehicles, but also factories and households. Although scientists has found several alternative energy, such as: wind and sun power. But the practical applications have not really developed properly. It can be seen by people still prefer to buy a “casual car” rather than a sun power car.

On the other hand, relying on fuels should be considered as well. Persuading people with a new lifestyle can be a new approach to tackle this issue. For example, using bicycles instead of cars or buses for a short journey. It may decline the use of fossil fuels.

In conclusion, this problem requires immediate acts and also a commitment to find a solution for world.

Although scientists has found several alternative energy,
Suggestion: Although scientists have found several alternative energys,