the exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossils fuels should be most important global priority today . to what extent do you agree or disagree?

along with advancement in science and technology the environment destruction is also fiercest .The use of fossil fuels is ubiquitous but indeed it is causing harm to the earth.Thus,it is contemplated that there is a need to use safe alternatives to fossil fuels .I fully agree with this sparked heated debate .Below i will accord the reasons for agreement .

To commence with,fossil fuels like coal,gas and petroleum are the natural resources but are non-renewable.These are used in transport vehicles and even in machines for electric power .As every rose is accompanied by thorns ,thus fossils too have demerits which inculcate the awareness to use alternative methods.Fossils emit a large amount of carbon-dioxide in air which ulterior cause global warming-a nuisance for the earth survival .Also , in coming years with the banish of fossils a lot inadequacies will rise.

Therefore,there is a exigency to made others methods in vogue. Alternatives are bountiful and they are around us-sunlight,wind and water.These have more perks in kind like they are renewal and are harmless to the environment.Eco friendly methods were used in the ancient time too.For instance,windmill was used for the irrigation by Persian.Also,Greeks and Romans were using water currents for generating electricity.In order to halt the use of fossils, alternative methods should be ubiquitous in technical know-how society .To explain it further ,the batteries or cells which are made to run with the help of petroleum and coal are now replacing with the hydrogen fuel cells.Apart from this,biomass or biogas should be use for the cooking purposes as this cow dung gas is used in some villages of India for cooking.Also, solar panels use should be instill for generating power.

In a nutshell,in my personal pragmatic cognizance there is a exigency of alternative methods in order to take off the earth from the pangs of global warming-which can be attributed to fossil fuels.

Sentence: Also, solar panels use should be instill for generating power.
Suggestion: Refer to panels and use
Description: The fragment be instill for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace instill with adjective

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.