Family is considered the most powerful inflence in child's development.However,some people think that other factors play a bigger role in his/her devlopment.To what extentdo you agree or disagree ?

Family is considered the most powerful inflence in child's development.However,some people think that other factors play a bigger role in his/her devlopment.
To what extentdo you agree or disagree ?

The Kids are considered basic of each community,because they will be generation of the future.When i was child my family was teach me more things that support me in school.I believe that family and schools are mutual in devlopment the child.This essay will reveal the role of family and another factors in child's development.

As we know each child has been spent the first five years of his life inside home,therefor all principals of learning,thinking,understanding and respect others will get it from the family.For instance,if the family provide his/her child basics of computer that will help him in school when studying computer,also will make learning and devlopment in this field more easier.

Consequntly,schools must have good possibilities to built up on the childs background,which is got from their family,also find their talents and work together with the families for development.In some countries,especially poor countries there are no more ways to improve kids skills because the child's family think that the development not the first priority as safe their life by finding foods and place for stay.

Nowadays,most countries made long term plans for child development because they realized the significant of childs in the future.In addition,they found another factors for the development,which is aid the families and schools,such as sport activities,encourage them by award and take them for a trips.

Finally,there are some differences between the childs in development because each one of them was a life in vary surroundings,but the role of family will be very distinct during his/her future life.We must indicate for individual skills such as level of intelligence because it's one of the main factors that very helpfully in development.

Sentence: When i was child my family was teach me more things that support me in school.
Description: The word i is not usually used as a noun, singular, proper
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and teach

Sentence: This essay will reveal the role of family and another factors in child's development.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and factors

Sentence: Consequntly, schools must have good possibilities to built up on the childs background, which is got from their family, also find their talents and work together with the families for development.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: In some countries, especially poor countries there are no more ways to improve kids skills because the child's family think that the development not the first priority as safe their life by finding foods and place for stay.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to kids and skills
Description: The fragment family think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace think with verb, past tense
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to safe and their

Sentence: In addition, they found another factors for the development, which is aid the families and schools, such as sport activities, encourage them by award and take them for a trips.

Sentence: I believe that family and schools are mutual in devlopment the child.
Error: devlopment Suggestion: development

Sentence: As we know each child has been spent the first five years of his life inside home, therefor all principals of learning, thinking, understanding and respect others will get it from the family.
Error: therefor Suggestion: therefore

Sentence: For instance, if the family provide his/her child basics of computer that will help him in school when studying computer, also will make learning and devlopment in this field more easier.

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.