Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or

Fatherhood ought to be emphasised as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There are arguments which are saying that responsible for looking after children is entirely for mothers. Although mothers have primary role to decide whether or not to have kids, it does not mean that fathers do not have any chance to affect them. For many reasons, mothers as well as fathers should share their obligation for children.
Apropos to the psychologist's statement, affection given by both father and mother for their kids is urgent necessaries primarily in early years. What parents do would psychologically occur noticeable effects which simultaneously shape their behavior and character. Fathers whose hobby is reading book probably stimulate children to do same activity as their fathers do.

The commonest obstacles faced by parents nurturing kids are perhaps their careers. This has conceivably become general truth that most of them hire other persons to take care their sons and daughters because they do not have sufficient time for children in weekdays. In my view, it is much more better when they affect their children directly without involving child minder. Managing work time or taking part-time job is likely helpful to ensure that they have spare time for kids. Consequently, commitment of parents becomes the most influential part and ultimately represents their true love to kid's future.

Nevertheless, some people state that mothers are persons whose role is more essential than fathers. Children emotionally feel more comfortable when they are with mothers.

In conclusion, parents seemingly require to create a complete plan before deciding to have children. This is an expedient step to optimize motherhood and fatherhood augmentation.

sentence: it is much more better when...
should remove 'more': it is much better when...

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater