Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up.

As we know, bringing children up is a very difficult process and demands great responsibility. The commitments of parents have been a subject of discussion for many years and we can stress that nowadays it is still remaining as important one.

There are different thoughts about the roles of parents, for example some groups of people claim that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies, and also for bringing children up. But others insist that, it is not honest if father does not care about his children, so both of them must have the same responsibility and care. I strongly support the second opinion, to be more precise I think both parents' duties must be equal and according to this consideration, I want to explain my point with the help of some facts.

Firstly, from the psychological point of view the participation of mother and father is very necessary on the forming of child's psychology. Because, children learn not only from their mothers, but also from their fathers. For instance, they can learn from fathers some of male abilities, or some personal characters. On the other hand, it can be noted that, in modern society women's role is widening day by day, so it becomes very difficult for them to spend all their time on children.

Finally, I want to sum up my notions and note that all the responsibilities of bringing children up must be shared between parents, because they cannot cope with it separately.

Sentence: As we know, bringing children up is a very difficult process and demands great reponsibility.
Error: reponsibility Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: But others insist that, it is not honest if father does not care about his children, so both of them must have the same responsibiliy and care.
Error: responsibiliy Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: Firstly, from the physcological point of view the participation of mother and father is very necessary on the forming of child's physcology.
Error: physcology Suggestion: physiology
Error: physcological Suggestion: physiological

Sentence: On the other hand, it can be noted that, in modern society women's role is widening day by day, so it becomes very dificcult for them to spend all their time on children.
Error: dificcult Suggestion: difficult

Sentence: Finally, I want to sum up my notions and note that all the responsibilities of bringing children up must be shared between parents, because they cannot cope with it separetly.
Error: separetly Suggestion: ?

better to have 5 paragraphs, and one paragraph for introduction:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion