"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up."To what extent do you agree o

"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up."
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people think that fatherhood should be emphasized as motherhood. Others think that only women are responsible in bringing their children up. The issue is a controversial one, but in my opinion a closer examination reveals that fathers must be answerable as much as mothers. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

In my opinion, a parent cannot teach everything to his or her children in their lives. Because, men and women approach to life differently. It is the best way that, mothers instruct to their kids with some lessons such as love , affection, compassion. Furthermore, fathers are keen on lessons such as hard work, resistance, leadership and a lot of masculine skills. Moreover, men must teach to their children to survive in hardship circumstances. Clearly, in this paragraph we can see that both parents have to take care of their kids.

On the other hand, in some society women traditionally stayed at home to cook, clean and look after children. I think that in some cases, it causes children and parents seem to be less close because mother cannot spend enough time with their kids. Of course, Lack of closeness in families can have a negative effect such as unruly behavior on children. However, there are some children who do not fell attention of fathers may lead a life as a criminal when they grow up. Apparently, parents can try to grow their children up together.

In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is clear that it is better to both parents teach some different skills to their kids, because all the reasons mentioned above.

Sentence: However, there are some children who do not fell attention of fathers may lead a life as a criminal when they grow up.
Description: The word fell is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to fell