You are hereFew languages are increasingly spoken in different countries,while the usage of others is rapidly declining.Is this a positive or a negative development?
Few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries,while the usage of others is rapidly declining.Is this a positive or a negative development?
In today's globalised world language is holding an even greater magnitude. With the passage of time it is seen that less dialects are increasingly spoken in different countries whilst the usage of others is decreasing. It is a positive development and below light will be shed upon my points.
To commence with, a jargon speaking in different countries is responsible for the globalisation. With one language as a common people have the vistas to exchange their views, ideas, etc. , and also to know about different cultures or traditions. It will make the relationship among people around the globe concrete. People interaction will increase and will ultimately there will be more progress in the world. And apart from this, few languages which are annoying in different cultures and one one of them is English -an international language is an official language in the world. Thus, people work becomes soothing and easy with common language. The people will no get any snags in their official works.
Furthermore, dialects which are increasing all over the world is ubiquitous-in devices, books, websites, etc. English is an international language and the main perk of spreading one jargon in through out the globe is that these few languages are the languages of commerce, law, medical, non-medical, etc. Students get the high degrees in these official languages. Thus, it is a positive point and also it can be seen that these are the library languages. Nearly more the half of the books in the libraries are written in those languages which are famous all over the world.
In a nutshell, in my personal pragmatic cognizance there are many benefits of having few languages in the globe as it will assist the upgrading the prestige of humanity.
- Some people believe that unpaid community service should be a complusary part of high school programmes ( for example working for a a charity,improving the neighbourhood oe teaching sports to younger children) to what extent do you agre or disagree?
- private companies that support and carry out scientific researches are spending more than governments in these days .do the advantages of this development out weight the disadvantages.explain and give reasons.
- as most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?how realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for the workers.
- some teachers argue that students learn more effectively when they study in groups while others believe it is better ffor them to study alone.what is your opinion?
- Few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries,while the usage of others is rapidly declining.Is this a positive or a negative development?
- Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behaviour .Others disagree and think that host country should welcome culture differences.Discuss both these points or views and give your opinion.WORLD LIMIT is 250 word
- security cameras and privacy in the fight against crime,police force and governments are increasingly using security cameras in public places.Some people are opposed to this,saying that it invades our privacy . what do you think?
- in many countries the quality of life is worsening in large cities .describe its causes and solution for this.
- in the past people believed that the human race was steadily making progress in all areas of life ,nowadays there is less certainty that it is so.In what areas do you think the most important progress has been made so far?in what areas more need to be d
- the exploration and development of safe alternatives to fossils fuels should be most important global priority today . to what extent do you agree or disagree?