You are hereFew languages are increasingly spoken in different countries,while the usage of others is rapidly declining.Is this a positive or a negative development?

Few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries,while the usage of others is rapidly declining.Is this a positive or a negative development?

suzain's picture

By suzain - Posted on 08 August 2013

In today's globalised world language is holding an even greater magnitude. With the passage of time it is seen that less dialects are increasingly spoken in different countries whilst the usage of others is decreasing. It is a positive development and below light will be shed upon my points.

To commence with, a jargon speaking in different countries is responsible for the globalisation. With one language as a common people have the vistas to exchange their views, ideas, etc. , and also to know about different cultures or traditions. It will make the relationship among people around the globe concrete. People interaction will increase and will ultimately there will be more progress in the world. And apart from this, few languages which are annoying in different cultures and one one of them is English -an international language is an official language in the world. Thus, people work becomes soothing and easy with common language. The people will no get any snags in their official works.

Furthermore, dialects which are increasing all over the world is ubiquitous-in devices, books, websites, etc. English is an international language and the main perk of spreading one jargon in through out the globe is that these few languages are the languages of commerce, law, medical, non-medical, etc. Students get the high degrees in these official languages. Thus, it is a positive point and also it can be seen that these are the library languages. Nearly more the half of the books in the libraries are written in those languages which are famous all over the world.

In a nutshell, in my personal pragmatic cognizance there are many benefits of having few languages in the globe as it will assist the upgrading the prestige of humanity.