The following charts illustrate electronic gaming trends in South Korea in 2006 The first outlines the gamer age groups and gender demographics The second indicates game type preference

The following charts illustrate electronic gaming trends in South Korea in 2006. The first outlines the gamer age groups and gender demographics. The second indicates game type preference.

These two charts below present electronic gaming trends in South Korea in the year 2006. The first chart illustrate the proportions of gamer considering different age group and gender, the second shows which type of games are played.

In the first chart, we can see the group of people who are aged between 20 and 29 has the larger percentage (45%) than other groups. The second large group is from 13 to 19 years, which account for 35%. The percentage of rest 2 groups are similar, with 15% and 14% respectively. Males who play electronic game are always more than females in every group, and almost thee-quarters gamers are male

According the second chart, Role playing games (about 48%) are preferred most people. The second large group is Action games, which make up approximately 22%. Strategy games, Simulation games, and other types have smaller percentages, at roughly 16%, 11%, and 3% respectively.

Overall, male gamers are always more than female gamers in different age group and the group from 20 to 29 have most gamers. Role playing games are preferred by most people.

Sentence: The first chart illustrate the proportions of gamer considering different age group and gender, the second shows which type of games are played.
Description: The fragment chart illustrate the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace illustrate with verb, past tense

are preferred most people.
are preferred most by people.