Essay topics: The following pie charts show the results of a survey into the most popular leisure activities in the United States of America in 1999 and 2009.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The given two pie charts compares the popularity of leisure activities during the year 1999 and 2009 in America.
In 1999 there was very negligible difference between the percentage of yoga, jogging, camping and swimming. All shows below 10% popularity. The most popular leisure activity was walking which was 29% in the year 1999, increased to 31% after a decade.
The importance of aerobic exercises are decreased to one third after 10 years. In 1999 it was 13% reached to 4% in 2009. Soccer remained the same level roughly after the given period. Bicycle use as leisure activity fall from 12% in 1999 to 7% in 2009. Swimming became the favorable leisure activity and it doubled.
In short, in 2009, jogging dropped to half in 2009 and remained as the least popular free time activity. Yoga is replaced by weight lifting. Walking gained more importance. Soccer and swimming became second popular leisure activity.
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (76.66670000000001)
- q.....You are advised to spend a maximum of 20 minutes on this task.The graph below gives information on wages of Somecountry over a ten-year period. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown. (90)
- q.......The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You (100)
- The diagram below shows the water cycle, which is the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. (96.66670000000001)
- The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should wri (95)
- Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience. (86.66670000000001)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 150 words (92.5)
- q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should (83.33329999999999)
- The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90)
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 1 (66.66670000000001)