Food can be produce cheaper if we use improved fertilizers and better machinery. However, some of method may be dangerous for human health and negative effect for local communities. What is your opinion?

Food is main necessary for human to get energy for their activity improved fertilizers and better machinery could be it produced cheaper. However, some of methods probably dangerous for human health and give negative effect for local citizen. I believe both of have good reason.

Producing food by machinery and improved fertilizers could increase production cost. Thus, producer could sell their product with cheaper price. Producer could create many product in once production in one time by them. For instance, instant noodle product in case plastic or cup sold cheaper because producer could production their product in once time. Producer get base material from farmer by cheaper price because producer buy much quantity. Besides, producer distribute their product to market in one travel. It decrease operational production. Decreasing production and operational cost reduce sold price in market.

Nevertheless, producing by mass quantity give negative effect for human health and citizen. Sometime, producer give additional chemical to their product for keeping fresh. Over number chemical in our body could make disease to people. For instance, instant noodle such as Indomie has preventative chemical that could make liver to work hard if people consume it product every day. Another additional chemical could make stroke in long time when people could control their drink and food.

In summary, use improve fertilizers and better machinery give negative and positive effect to human life. People should control their food and drink in daily activity.

Sentence: Food is main necessary for human to get energy for their activity improved fertilizers and better machinery could be it produced cheaper.
Description: A verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to be and it

Sentence: I believe both of have good reason.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to of and have

Sentence: Producer could create many product in once production in one time by them.
Description: The fragment in once production is rare

Sentence: For instance, instant noodle product in case plastic or cup sold cheaper because producer could production their product in once time.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and production
Description: The fragment in once time is rare

Sentence: Producer get base material from farmer by cheaper price because producer buy much quantity.
Description: The fragment Producer get base is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Description: The fragment producer buy much is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace buy with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Besides, producer distribute their product to market in one travel.
Description: The fragment producer distribute their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace distribute with verb, past tense

Minimum 250 words wanted.