General Training Task 1You are looking for a part-time job.Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter•introduce yourself•explain what sort of job you would like•and say what experience and skills you have

General Training Task 1
You are looking for a part-time job.

Write a letter to an employment agency. In your letter
• introduce yourself
• explain what sort of job you would like
• and say what experience and skills you have

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a student of Waituna collage and I am writing this letter to inquire information about an out-off school job.
I am also a resident of Waitomo city who is studying at third year's class. In my school I have joined several activities such as, a drama group and a karate club.

On the next term before my course will start, I will have a four-week holiday. It would be beneficial to me, if I could fill my time with an useful activity like taking a job. I would like to work as a shop assistant in a grocery store I love this duty because I like to meet customers and help them to choose the best product, and one more important is the money which will support my demands as a student. Moreover, I would prefer, if I work in the morning until afternoon. After my vacation time finish, It will be nice if I could continue this an irregular job after school time.

In addition, I already have myriad experiences doing that task. In first grade, I got a job in a fish shop and then in the following year, I joined as a shop attendant at flower outlet. Other things, I have the skills to speak in three languages, Arabic, English, and Vietnamese.

Thank you in advance, I am looking forward to hear a good news from you.

Yours faithfully,

War Wir Wur

Sentence: After my vacation time finish, It will be nice if I could continue this an irregular job after school time.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to this and an

Sentence: I am a student of Waituna collage and I am writing this letter to inquire information about an out-off school job.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word