General Traning Task 1You are a student at an English language school in Brighton and are living in private accommodation with other flat mates. You have not had hot water or heating for some time. The landlord’s workmen have tried to fix the problem but

General Traning Task 1
You are a student at an English language school in Brighton and are living in private accommodation with other flat mates. You have not had hot water or heating for some time. The landlord’s workmen have tried to fix the problem but without success.

Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:
• state your reason for writing
• describe the problems and explain how you feel
• propose a solution and risk the landlord to take action

Dear Sir,
I am writing this letter to inform a problem that has been facing me recently at my flat and it has created an inconvenient life here.

I am a third grade student at Brighton English Institute who has been staying at Marlos flat in 234 Warlord Street since 2010 with two flat mates . Five days ago, my hot water machine which supplies our drink water has not working properly. The lamp indicator on corner of control box which shows us level of water did not go. It seems that the freshwater did not fill in the heating tank. With my friends, I already have checked the manual book to solve the complication, but it was unsolved. Then the next day, I contacted your workmen to fix it. However it was same. As you know, this heating facility is important for us. To keep our demand of water, I have to boil water using stove and it takes a long time. Consequently , it will cost much money to pay a electric bill.

I hope , you may change the engine with the latest product. You should take this action because I am the remained tenant. Thank you for your attention. I am looking forward your prompt response.

Yours faithfully,

War Wir Wur