General Writing Task - 1Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.Write a letter to your friend. In your Letter -> Thank them for the photos and for the holiday-> Explain

General Writing Task - 1
Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.

Write a letter to your friend. In your Letter
-> Thank them for the photos and for the holiday
-> Explain why youd didn't write earlier
-> Invite them to come and stay with you.

Dear James,
Hope this letter finds you in good spirits. Last Sunday, I received your letter which had some magnificent photographs along with it. The photos were really bright and colorful and I really liked them all. In fact, all the memories flooded my mind after seeing those photographs. It was wonderful staying with you and your family.

You remember I told you that after returning home I will renovate my house and try to incorporate all the suggestion/ideas given by you. The renovation just got over last week and I must tell you that your ideas did work like charms and turned my house more beautiful. I wanted to write to you earlier but this renovation kept me tied up. I want to apologize to you for late replying and hope that you will understand.

I know you must be quite busy in your life too. However, I would like to invite you and your family to come over to India for a vacation and stay with me for a while because I don't want to miss the opportunity of being your host to show you Indian hospitality. It would be great fun and will give us all an opportunity to relive the memories of our last stay together.

Please do pay me a visit. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
DJ

Sentence: The photos were really bright and colorful and I reaaly liked them all.
Error: reaaly Suggestion: really

Sentences need to be polished.