global warming effect

global warming effect

The diagram describes the issue occurred that caused by the global warming effect. However there are several problem causes the global effect are becoming a whole problem in this world this day.

Nowadays, using a fuel for vehicle is bringing more and more impact. The transportation uses fuel that produces much pollution. Thus pollution is one of carbon dioxide which give a crucial effect on global warming. The day is hotter and hotter. The climate also not naturally changes. For example, when farmer needs rain in the field, the hot season occasionally comes and brings harm influence on their farm. Conversely, when they need sun, the rain falls a lot and brings a flood. The farmer cannot work and loss anymore. Last, large of rural human turn into unemployment.

Therefore, they need to move to the city for surviving, but in fact, moving actually not solved their problem and the worst condition occurred. More awful than before, the city is overcrowded, unemployment went up and criminal level rose. Next, it may influence on poverty’s number, social and health problem such as any disease.

To sum up, using much fossil fuel can impact on global warming which bring large of diverse complication issues these days. It is also called “Chain of Problems”, because the problems always continue like a chain.

However there are several problem causes the global effect are becoming a whole problem in this world this day.
However Several problems which cause the global effect are becoming a whole problem in this world this day.

The climate also not naturally changes.
The climate also does not naturally change.