Government should spend more money on education or sports and recreation do you agree or disagree in which statement

Government should spend more money on education or sports and recreation do you agree or disagree in which statement?

Educational play a phenomenal role to accomplish success in jet age of 21st century but sports and entertainment work on body as medicine some proportion of masses assert that money should be invested on education. Here,I am personal inclined with second statement.

To begin with, education is back boon in this tuff competitive era while as universally accepted,"health is wealth" health can be maintain by sports and recreational activities. when games are played then maximum parts of body move as well as best way of exercise.
There are ample points of supportring my views. First and foremost ,social skill,team spirit ,confidential and so on abilies are enhanced by participating in sports. To illustrate ,as a survey conducted by" time magazine"has revsealed that,participating in games is a sure way learning lesson of winning and losing gracefully.

Moreover,majority of people are in rat race to achiving goal of life but stress and tention are developed so it can be root out, watching movies and listening music amused us. As universally acknowledged,"sound mind lives in sound body" so recreational activities help to attain stress less mind and good physiqueswith sports and entertainment. There is a great scope in sports,acting,singing and dancing as well as who are interested in this field they can professional also.

Conversely, others think ,education is a way to gain knowledge of everything as education is required to get a job in this modern age in world wild. A huge of work completed with the help of computer but illiterate person cannot opperate it so they assert this. Progress of a nation is depend on generation of the country so they think it is necessary.

As for my above discussion,it is evident that,more money should be spent on sports and amusement reather than education because slots of facilities are provided in schools ,colleges and universities.

Sentence: There is a great scope in sports,acting,singing and dancing as well as who are interested in this field they can professional also.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a WH-pronoun, nominative
Suggestion: Refer to as and who
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to can and professional

Sentence: Progress of a nation is depend on generation of the country so they think it is necessary.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and depend

Sentence: To begin with, education is back boon in this tuff competitive era while as universally accepted,'health is wealth' health can be maintain by sports and recreational activities. when games are played then maximum parts of body move as well as best way of exercise.
Error: tuff Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are ample points of supportring my views.
Error: supportring Suggestion: supporting

Sentence: First and foremost ,social skill,team spirit ,confidential and so on abilies are enhanced by participating in sports.
Error: abilies Suggestion: ability

Sentence: To illustrate ,as a survey conducted by' time magazine'has revsealed that,participating in games is a sure way learning lesson of winning and losing gracefully.
Error: revsealed Suggestion: revealed

Sentence: Moreover,majority of people are in rat race to achiving goal of life but stress and tention are developed so it can be root out, watching movies and listening music amused us.
Error: achiving Suggestion: achieving

Sentence: A huge of work completed with the help of computer but illiterate person cannot opperate it so they assert this.
Error: opperate Suggestion: operate

Sentence: As for my above discussion,it is evident that,more money should be spent on sports and amusement reather than education because slots of facilities are provided in schools ,colleges and universities.
Error: reather Suggestion: No alternate word

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.