Governments make rules to protect people from danger for example by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings However many people believe there are too many rules nowadays To what extend do you agree or disagree

Governments make rules to protect people from danger, for example by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe there are too many rules nowadays.
To what extend do you agree or disagree?

Rules become the most important element to setting the life order for people in a country area. Since the ancient Greek, rules already existed, most of ancient civilizations have setting the regulation to arrange and manage their life. The main purposes from the law are to protect people from danger, manage the society life and achieve the prosperity condition for people. Commonly, there are too many regulations from the government about everything nowadays, every corner of place has law and everybody should obey the order. However, many people think that this rules have make them feel uncomfortable in their daily life activity. Personally, I believe that these rules are suitable with the current situation and need, the government should make a lot of regulation to adapt with the recent condition.

Criminals are the common things in an urban area because of population density and a high living cost. Many of unemployment people in urban area because of job seeker competition, it happens because many people from rural remote going to urban area to get the job and looking for prosperity. However, because of work field competition, it makes a lot of jobless in the area. The opportunity for criminal become bigger, people need guarantee to protect their life, and the solution is the regulation which make by the government. Because the law will give guarantee their life and limited the criminal by imposing an order.

At the end, I can conclude that although many people believe that the government does not need to create too many regulations, because they think it will limit their expression and activity, I personally prefer to say that the government needs to make many rules which appropriate with the need with the current situation.

Sentence: However, many people think that this rules have make them feel uncomfortable in their daily life activity.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and rules
Description: The fragment have make them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past participle

Sentence: The opportunity for criminal become bigger, people need guarantee to protect their life, and the solution is the regulation which make by the government.
Description: The fragment criminal become bigger is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: At the end, I can conclude that although many people believe that the government does not need to create too many regulations, because they think it will limit their expression and activity, I personally prefer to say that the government needs to make many rules which appropriate with the need with the current situation.
Description: The fragment which appropriate with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace appropriate with adverb

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion