a government s role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure such as roadswater and power all other services such as education health and social security should be provided by private groups or individuals inthe community to what ext

a government's role is only to provide defence capability and urban infrastructure ,such as roadswater and power.all other services,such as education,health and social security ,should be provided by private groups or individuals inthe community to what extend do u agreeor disagree?

Government play's major role for providing basic facilities in all aspects .The government and private sector both provide services to community .mainly only government has is to provide for defence services and develop urban infrastructure.i agree the above statement for the following reasons:

firstly ,Government must provide those services which are essential to the country .This includes defence capabilities and social security.Private groups should not be part of this services .Government should also provide basic funding for education and health services .For proper functioning in the country the services can be divided between government and private groups or organizations .

Secondly ,In urban infrastructure is another area where both government and private groups can share their responsiblities .government must build and maintain a system of roads,but toll roads can be built and roads maintenance carried out by the private group.similarly ,other infrastructures like water ,power can be operated by the private sector

lastly ,there are some services which government has to provide like defence capabilities ,social securities and provide basic needs for education and health and on other hand private groups can also share some responsiblities like providing water ,electricity and maintaining of roads and also the private groups can undertake responsibilities in developing rural areas y providing water ,power,maintaining roads .In conclusion both government and private sector can share in the provision of most services

Sentence: Secondly ,In urban infrastructure is another area where both government and private groups can share their responsiblities . government must build and maintain a system of roads,but toll roads can be built and roads maintenance carried out by the private group.similarly , other infrastructures like water ,power can be operated by the private sector
Error: responsiblities Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: lastly ,there are some services which government has to provide like defence capabilities , social securities and provide basic needs for education and health and on other hand private groups can also share some responsiblities like providing water ,electricity and maintaining of roads and also the private groups can undertake responsibilities in developing rural areas y providing water , power, maintaining roads .
Error: defence Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a gap before punctuation marks.
Put a gap after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

First step, read other top scored essays to get ideas on IELTS writing.

and then try to write essays with more vocabulary words.