A government s role is only to provide defense capability and urban infrastructure such as roads water and power All other services such as education health and social security should be provided by private groups or individuals in the community To what d

A government's role is only to provide defense capability and urban infrastructure, such as roads, water and power. All other services, such as education, health and social security, should be provided by private groups or individuals in the community.

To what do you agree or disagree? Write 250 words.

Disagreeing with the statement that government doesn't have any role in providing other services to its citizens like education, health and social security and these should be provided by private groups or others in community.

Government is the organisation chosen by the people, for the people and to the people. Thus, this means it has to serve citizens with all facilities they are willing to have in their communities . It is made to fulfill the requirements of citizens which are meant for their betterment. After providing necessary facilities such as education, government can look forward...

Sentence: Government is the organisation chosen by the people, for the people and to the people.
Error: organisation Suggestion: organization

Sentence: After providing necessary facilities such as education, government can look forward to play role in improving defence capability and urban infrastructure.
Error: defence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover, good defensive power and developed infrastructure can lead to modernisation which will help in adequate supply of electricity, drinking water and enough food resources.
Error: modernisation Suggestion: moderation

Sentence: Similarly, the government can also help in developing business roots an globalisation in the country which will directly, have impact on increasing country's economy.
Error: globalisation Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Even though,government can make these smart moves and can develop defence power, infrastructure, business of that country to an extent but it will not help in achieving overall development and that country will only progress from outside.

Sentence: Therefore, in my views it is more important for a government to provide all other services to the citizens than playing their role in improving defence power and urban infrastructure.