The graph below show the number of library books read by books and girls at Starmouth School from 2009 to 2012.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph below show the number of library books read by books and girls at Starmouth School from 2009 to 2012.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph gives information about companies the number of library books read at Starmouth School and distinct reader’s by gender during 3 years.

This reports describe enthusiasm for reader’s by boys and girls at sample school. Whether, many reader’s boys more than reader’s girls. However, many reader’s girls has increase gradually to 100 of books read in 2011.

Due to the curve, there were distinct trends by gender. In 2009, the number of books read by boys increase gradually during 3 years. We can see it, the number rose to 50 and 100 significantly. After that, there was fall out to 80 books.

Another curve shows interesting of reader’s girls, in fact, during 2 years reader’s girls less than reader boys at 100. But then again, then a rise significantly to 140 reader’s girls in 2012. It shows reader’s girls has motivated to read every year.

In conclusion, there has been an upward trends in reader’s girls. Although, the distinct between reader’s boys has high begin but suddenly to rose gradually.

Sentence: This reports describe enthusiasm for reader's by boys and girls at sample school.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to reports and describe
Description: A noun, singular, common, genitive is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to reader's and by

Sentence: After that, there was fall out to 80 books.
Description: The token was is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to was and fall

reader’s
readers